About the Meeting
This year’s Annual Spring Meeting 2021 entitled, ‘Building an Inclusive Digital Future’ will discuss global digital transformation through resilient connectivity, innovative technologies, new policies, evolving regulatory frameworks and people centric digital services and applications. Digital disparities can take many forms from connectivity to affordability, literacy and use. This meeting will address moving the cursor for everyone, in particular the most marginalized.
- Welcome: Opening remarks by the Co-Chairs of the Commission
- Session 1: Building an inclusive post-COVID digital future
- Session 2: Addressing the digital usage gap
- Session 3: A Spotlight on the Working Groups – What’s next?
- Closing: Concluding remarks by the Co-Vice Chairs
Visit our Trello board for social graphics, quote card templates, meeting images, and more.
Read the press release here.